Monday, December 6, 2010

Process Paper

What was your purpose? My purpose is to help people understand the underestimation the government has when it comes to animal cruelty. Animal cruelty is a serious issue especially in America where it's partially prevalent.

Who is your audience? My audience is young, ranging from twenty to thirty years old; however, fourteen to forty year olds can have an ear for this message, too. It's important for everyone to know but, most importantly, the age groups that add to it.

How did you write to reach this particular audience? I wrote subjecting the government because I feel victimizing the animals isn't that effective. People's hearts go out to wimpering animals but people develop a drive when they see the government is ignoring it.

What was interesting about the process you went through writing this paper and what did you learn from it? What was interesting was that I did't know the problem was overlooked so I gained a focus. I thought I was writing about animal cruelty itself and then my tone shifted.

What was most difficult about this paper, and what did you learn from the attempt? What was most difficult was having an effective voice focusing on the problem. It was hard targeting my audience with my tone.

What do you see as the strengths of the paper, and what would you try to do if you were to revise it? I think the strength is the fact that I focused on the government. I wouldn't revise it because I believe people listen effectively when they are educated on who is adding to the problem. Handling the figure who is adding to the problem is the first step to handling the problem itself.

What's not part of your paper that you think might help a reader understand or appreciate it more? I think I expressed everything I needed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment